USB PIC Programmer – UP00BSKU: 10109
- USB powered, no extra power needed to load program
- Two ZIF sockets (20 pins and 40 pins) to ease the program loading process
- Support most 8pin, 18pin, 28pin and 40pin PDIP 8 bit PIC MCU
- Support Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 and 64-bits)
- Support Intel and AMD based system
- Support Laptop and desktop PC
USB TO UART TTL 5V 3.3V FT232RL Download Cable To Serial Adapter Module For ArduinoSKU: 9707
- Standard interface layout, compatible with a variety of Arduinos such as the Pro Mini
- Original FTDI FT232 chip, stable performance
- USB power has current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status LED indicators
- Mini USB Port Connection
- Support 3.3V, 5V
USB to UART/ESP8266 Adapter Programmer for ESP-01 WiFi Modules with CH340G ChipSKU: 43920
- Driver Chip: CH340G
- Supports all basic windows versions.
- The adapter plate integrated 1000μF solid capacitors to ensure the current supply
- The power supply will not be a problem to make WIFI module crashes unresponsive.
- Using 3225 SMD crystal oscillator, improve the stability of serial work, on a beautiful and tall.
- Working voltage: 4.5V – 5.5V (Onboard 3.3v LDO Regulator)
- Working current: 300mA (LDO regulator can supply)