₹ 1863.56 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 4.5 – 5.5 V.
- Current : <40 mA.
- Digital Interface : 5V TTL level for UART interface and GPIO.
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking).
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time.
- Arduino library is supplied.
- User-control General Pin Output.
₹ 211.86 (+18% GST extra)
- The main chip: ISD1820.
- Operating Voltage: DC 3V-5V.
- Loudspeaker: 8Ω, 0.5W.
- An easy to use 10 seconds of voice recording.
- High-quality, natural voice restored.
- Can be used as a propaganda module.
- With looping, jog playback, single-pass play function.
₹ 380.51 (+18% GST extra)
- Non-volatile message storage using patented multi-level storage (MLS)
- Full range of Record and Playback Durations (40 Seconds to 120 Seconds)
- 4.0 to 12.0KHz Sampling Frequency provides Industry-Leading Sound Quality
- Designed for Message Management
- Single/Multiple messages
- Low Voltage Operation