₹ 380.51 (+18% GST extra)
- Support Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE, Ethernet
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- Auto-Negotiation (Full-duplex and half duplex)
- Support Auto MDI/MDIX
- Simultaneously Supports to 4 independent sockets
- 0.18 µm CMOS technology
- 3.3V operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- Provide Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI MODE 0, 3) support
₹ 415.25 (+18% GST extra)
- Based on the W5100Based on the Wiznet W5100 allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet.
- Stackable Design, can directly be supported by for Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections
- Can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- Can be accessed using the Mini SD TF library.
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Low output ripple and noise (100mVpp)
- Overload and short-circuit protection