- SKU: 12197₹ 350.00
₹ 296.61 (+18% GST extra)
- Stackable design, easy to plug into the ARDUINO development board.
- Coupled with the Arduino Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth module, and other Bluetooth devices can communicate Wirelessly.
- 3.3v and 5v dual power output.
- 3.3v and 5v IO compatible.
- USB2.0 protocol.
- SKU: 10038₹ 1,153.00
- Expand 14 digital IO interface (12 steering gear interface)and power
- Six analog IO interfaces and power
- One digital port interface for external power supply terminals
- Digital port external power supply and on-board electrical automatic switch
- One external power input terminals and one input needle
- RS485 interface (D0-RX, D1-TX, D2-EN)
- IIC/the I2C/TWI interface (A4-SDA, A5-SCL)
- SD card module interface
- SKU: 51733₹ 490.00
₹ 415.25 (+18% GST extra)
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- USB Protocol: USB V2.0
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation Mode: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmitting Power: ≤4dBm
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- It’s easy to use and completely encapsulated.
- You can set it as slave or master.
- You can use AT command set the baud rate.
- SKU: 18596₹ 399.00
₹ 338.14 (+18% GST extra)
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Emission power: ≤4dBm, Class 2
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BERCSR Bluetooth Chip Solution
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) compliant with V2.0.E.2 of the specification for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes
- Full Speed Bluetooth Operation with Full Piconet Support and Scatternet Support
- Incredible small size with 3.3V input, and RoHS Compliant
- UART interface and with baud rate setup function
- SKU: 7981₹ 681.00
₹ 577.12 (+18% GST extra)
- Mounts directly onto your Arduino
- DIN and DOUT pins of XBee can be connected to either the USB’s UART pins or another digital pin on the Arduino (D0, D1, D2, D3, D8, D9, D10, D11)
- 3.3V power regulation and proper level shifting on-board communication between 5V and 3.3V
- Extra 0.1″ spaced prototyping holes
- Reset button brought out to shield
- Power, DIN, DOUT, RSSI, and DIO5 indicator LEDs