₹ 296.61 (+18% GST extra)
- Stackable design, easy to plug into the ARDUINO development board.
- Coupled with the Arduino Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth module, and other Bluetooth devices can communicate Wirelessly.
- 3.3v and 5v dual power output.
- 3.3v and 5v IO compatible.
- USB2.0 protocol.
- Expand 14 digital IO interface (12 steering gear interface)and power
- Six analog IO interfaces and power
- One digital port interface for external power supply terminals
- Digital port external power supply and on-board electrical automatic switch
- One external power input terminals and one input needle
- RS485 interface (D0-RX, D1-TX, D2-EN)
- IIC/the I2C/TWI interface (A4-SDA, A5-SCL)
- SD card module interface
₹ 415.25 (+18% GST extra)
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- USB Protocol: USB V2.0
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation Mode: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmitting Power: ≤4dBm
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- It’s easy to use and completely encapsulated.
- You can set it as slave or master.
- You can use AT command set the baud rate.
₹ 338.14 (+18% GST extra)
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Emission power: ≤4dBm, Class 2
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BERCSR Bluetooth Chip Solution
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) compliant with V2.0.E.2 of the specification for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes
- Full Speed Bluetooth Operation with Full Piconet Support and Scatternet Support
- Incredible small size with 3.3V input, and RoHS Compliant
- UART interface and with baud rate setup function
₹ 577.12 (+18% GST extra)
Mounts directly onto your Arduino
DIN and DOUT pins of XBee can be connected to either the USB’s UART pins or another digital pin on the Arduino (D0, D1, D2, D3, D8, D9, D10, D11)
3.3V power regulation and proper level shifting on-board communication between 5V and 3.3V
Extra 0.1″ spaced prototyping holes
Reset button brought out to shield
Power, DIN, DOUT, RSSI, and DIO5 indicator LEDs