The 0.3MP OV2640 Camera Module with High-Quality SCCB Connector is a low voltage CMOS image sensor; that provides the full functionality of a single-chip VGA(Video Graphics Array) camera and image processor in a small footprint package.
The OV2640 provides full-frame, sub-sampled or windowed 8-bit images in a wide range of formats; controlled through the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB) interface. This 0.3MP OV2640 Camera Module has an image array capable of operating at up to 30 frames per second (fps) in VGA with complete user control over image quality, formatting, and output data transfer.
- Automatic image control functions include Automatic Exposure Control (AEC), Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Automatic White Balance (AWB), Automatic Band Filter (ABF), and Automatic Black-Level Calibration (ABLC).
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction.
- High sensitivity for low-light operation.
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps.
- Supports scaling.
- The standard SCCB interface is compatible with the I2C interface.
1 x 0.3MP OV2640 Camera Module with High-Quality SCCB Connector