The integrated mainboard driver MKS-GEN L V1.0 for 3D printer has been developed by Makerbase to optimize existing problems on the open-source controller board such as Ramps 1.4. This product offers more flexible options for users.
Makerbase 1.4 MKS Gen L V1.0 Motherboard comes with following features
- 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated into the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.
- Support a variety of stepper drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change the stepper drivers and motors as users like.
- Reserve external driver signal, available to connect the external high-current driver to drive the 57 and 86 stepper motors.
- Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.
- Use specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and resolve the problems of chip heating and power shortage.
- Stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces interference and avoids crashes as possible in the process of printing.
- Use CH340 serial port chip, more easily install the drive than 16U2.
- Run Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely the same as Ramps 1.4 and available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.
- Support Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD,12864LCD, TFT28 and TFT32.
- Available to input 24V, the heated bed current can be reduced to 1/4 at the same system power which effectively resolves the problem that the MOSFET of heated bed heats.
- X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis with different colour terminal control the stepper motors and end stops, which is convenient to wire.
- Plug the stepper drivers according to the different colour terminals which decrease the probability of reverse and prevents the controller board damage.
1 x 1.4 MKS Gen L V1.0- Mega2560 R3 RAMPS 3D Printer Controller Board
1 x USB interfacing cable (0.5Meter)