The integrated mainboard driver MKS-GEN L V1.0 for 3D printer has been developed by Makerbase to optimize existing problems on the open-source controller board such as Ramps 1.4. This product offers more flexible options for users.
MKS BASE-L is a feature-rich all-in-one electronics solution for Reprap and other CNC devices. it features an onboard ATmega2560. Its five motor outputs are powered by A4982 stepper drivers. the board can use the same firmware like Ramps1.4. MKS BASE-L is designed to be flexible in user power source availability, enabling any power supply from 12 V-24 V.
MKS BASE-L is suitable for 3D printer manufacturers on batch production and is used as the main control board. Compared to the Ramps1.4, it adds E1 heating output.
We also have a variety of 3D Printers and accessories from the Brand CREALITY at the best price in INDIA,
1. Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and FT232 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
2. Firmware can have the same configuration as ramps1.4
3. Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector, RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
4. Easy connect MKS TFT to AUX-1
5.3x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
6.up 5 motor driver with A4982
7.4x PWM enable mosfet outputs voltage selector switch for MainPower. (Bed, Extruder0, Extruder1, Fans)
8.4 layers PCB, optimize heat dissipation.
9.6x end stop connectors with power supply Xmin / Xmax / Ymin / Ymax / Zmin / Zmax
10. Resettable fuse for short circuit.
Compare MKS BASE, here are the differences.
1. Adopt a USB 16u2 drive instead of FT232.
2. The power module uses 2596.
3. HR4982 stepper drivers are built in place.
Download firmware here.
1 x 1.4 MKS Gen L V1.0- Mega2560 R3 RAMPS 3D Printer Controller Board
1 x USB interfacing cable (0.5Meter)