HDMI(male) to DVI(male) Cable for use with the Raspberry Pi. Can be connected to any monitor that has a DVI input female pin. These pins are now mostly found on LED/LCD Monitors as part of PCs.
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is a specification that combines video and audio into a single digital interface for use with DVD, (DTV) players, set-top boxes, Dish Receivers, and all other devices with HDMI and DVI input.
- Easy to use plug-and-play.
- High-speed data transfer cables.
- No software required.
- Universal Supports Windows/7/8 Vista/XP/ME/2000/98 / Mac.
- Undermould shield helps to prevent radio frequency and 2 electors magnetic interference.
- HDMI Male to DVI Male, Connects components with HDMI and DVI interfaces to each other.
- Gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss.
- No external power requirements.
1 x 1.8M Pure copper HDMI to DVI Cable