This 5V 4 Channel SSR Solid State Relay Module 240V 2A Output with Resistive Fuse is based on the Omron G3MB SSR relay which can control up to 2A at 240VAC. This is a 1 Channel SSR relay module, relay channel has 3 separate terminals, NO (Normal Open), COM (Common), NC (Normal Closed).
A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan compared to the traditional mechanic relay.
When the input logic voltage is applied to the coil, the NC will disconnect from the COM breaking the conductivity between the two. At the same time, the NO will connect with the COM allowing conductivity between them. Depending on your wiring this will turn on or off the connected load.
Input parts :
- DC+: connect power positive
- DC-: connect power negative
- CH1: relay module signal trigger point (Effective low-level trigger)
- Has been assembled, and the electrical test passed.
- Led indicator for each relay.
- Use it to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current.
- It can be controlled directly by a Microcontroller
- Input control signal voltage:
- 0-2.5V status low level, relay OFF
- 3-5V status high level, relay ON
- Part Number: G3MB-202P
- Power supply:24VDC/160mA
- Trigger Voltage (VDC):12
- Switching Voltage (VAC):[email protected]
- Isolation: Phototriac
- Zero Cross: Yes
- Length (mm):35
- Width (mm):25
- Height (mm):24
- Weight (gm):10
Package Includes :
1 x 1 Channel 24V Relay Module Solid State Low Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A with Resistive Fuse
Be the first to review “1 Channel 24V Relay Module Solid State Low Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A with Resistive”