A relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate a switch, but other operating principles are also used, such as solid-state relays. Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by a separate low-power signal, or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal.
This 1-channel 5V control Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) High-level trigger AC power relay board can be controlled directly via a microcontroller and switch up to 10A at 250 VAC. The inputs of 1 Channel 5V 10A Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
The default state of the relay when the power is off for COMM (power) to be connected to NC (Normally Closed). This is the equivalent of setting the relay board IN pin to HIGH (has +5v sent to it).
When you have power connected to the relay’s NO (Normally Open) connector and you set the corresponding IN pin to LOW (0V, or Ground), power will flow in from the COMM connector and out of the NO, connector powering your device.
Note: On the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered a way;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as the signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered away 1-channel relay module connection.
- 1 channel relay board
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Default Trigger: High-level trigger
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- Indicator for Relay output status
- Can Be controlled various appliances & other Equipment With Large current.
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled (AVR, Arduino, 8051, PIC, ARM)
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches;
- With 4 fixed screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, convenient installation, and fixation
Package Include :
1 x 1-Channel 5V 10A Relay Module