This 1 channel 5V 30A relay control board module with optocoupler modules is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches it has a single relay a genuine.
The inputs of 1 Channel 5V 30A Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
The power supply and relay instructions, lit, a disconnect are off. The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting. It can be used as a single chip module for appliance control and work with both DC or AC signals where you can control the 220V AC load.
A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.
This module comes with a Guide rail situated on the backside of it so we can adjust the module to a superior location.
Note: On the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered away;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as a signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered is a way 1-channel relay module connection.
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- With 4 fixed screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, convenient installation, and fixation
Package Include :
1 x 1 channel 5V 30A relay control board module (Guide rail)
Be the first to review “1 Channel Relay Module, 30A with Optocoupler, Isolation 5V Supports, High and Low Triger, （with Guide Rail）”