In life, remote controllers can be seen everywhere, and most of them are inseparable from the battery. However, we often encounter problems when using the battery, for instance, it is troublesome to replace the battery, batteries are easy to corrode in a humid environment, or the waste batteries may cause serious environmental pollution. Do you know that wireless remote control can actually work without batteries!
This self-powered wireless switch from DFRobot can send signals wirelessly without installing a battery. The switch is composed of a micro-generator and a 433Mhz radio frequency circuit. Based on the principle of electromagnetic induction, the micro generator converts the kinetic energy of the press into electrical energy that will be rectified and stored by the RF circuit later, by which a signal can be transmitted wirelessly. It is suitable as a maintenance-free switch for long-term monitoring of changes in the state of pressing, collision, etc., such as making wireless doorbells, pagers, food ordering devices, wall switches, etc.
A receiver is required when using this product. It is recommended to use it with our official Gravity: Digital Wireless Switch Receiver (433MHz), or other receivers that support EV1527 decoding format and 10Kbps decoding rate.
- Wireless doorbells
- Food ordering devices
- Wall switches
- No battery needed, maintenance-free
- Wireless signal, wiring-free
- RF signal, strong penetration
- Onboard 4-position DIP switch, adjustable 15 states
- 1 million sets of random address codes
- The lifetime of 100,000 presses
- Press Frequency: no more than 4 times per second, continuously rapid press will cause energy accumulation that cannot be consumed in time, and eventually burn the chip
- Distance Test Condition: Straighten the wire antenna of the transmitting module, and for the receiving module, use [Gravity: Digital wireless switch receiver(433MHz)]
1 x DFRobot Self-powered Wireless Switch (433Mhz)