The Grove – CO2 Sensor Module is an infrared CO2 sensor with high sensitivity and high resolution. Infrared CO2 sensor MH-Z16 is a universally applicable, small sensor that enables the use of non-dispersive infrared (NDIR), which is available in principle of the Air CO2 Detect, with good selectivity, oxygen-dependent, long service life, built-in temperature sensor , Temperature compensation with UART output, easy to use. It can be widely used in HVAC and indoor air quality monitoring, industrial process monitoring and security, agriculture and animal production.
MH-Z16, NDIR CO2 gas sensor module, is mostly used in the teaching equipment.
- High sensitivity, High resolution, Low power consumption
- Output method: UART, PWM wave
- Quick response, Good stability
- Temperature compensation,
- Excellent linear output
- Long lifespan
- Anti-water vapour interference
- No poisoning
- Measurement of the range from 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Resolution of 1 PPM 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Accuracy of 200 PPM
- A warm – Operating time 3 minutes
- Response time <90s
- Operating temperature: 0. 50 ° C
- Operating humidity 0% ~ 90% RH
- Storage temperature: -20 … 60 ° C
- Operating voltage: 4.5 V to 6 V DC
- The current maximum current of less than 100 ma, the average current of less than 50 ma.
Package Includes :
1 x 10,000ppm MH-Z16 NDIR CO2 Sensor