This is a Thickened Thermal Conductive Silica Gel Pad. The pad is used for good thermal conductivity between IC and heatsink. With the characteristics of softness and elasticity, the thermal pads can cover very incomplete surfaces. Heat can be conducted from the internal device to the metal shell or the heat sink plate Improve the efficiency and service life of heating electronic components.
- The actual image may vary in terms of Product dimension
- Actual Product Vary form the image
- Thermal Conductive Silica Gel Pad
- 6.0 W/mK thermal conductivity for fast heat transferring in a short time.
- High temperature performance in -40 ℃ – 200 ℃ will not melt.
- Contact with any electrical traces wouldn’t result in damage of any sort.
- Non-toxic, odorless, anti-corrosion, wear-resistant, anti-static, fire retardant, compression, good insulation.
1 x Thickened Thermal Conductive Silica Gel Pad