This is a 4-Channel Relay interface board that allows you to control various appliances, and other equipment’s with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- 4-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
- Both controlled by 12V and 5V input Voltage.
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic active low).
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status.
1 x 12V 4 Channel Relay Module