This is a 12V 8 Channels Relay Module High and Low Triggering Optocoupler Isolation Relay Module PLC Signal Amplifier Board. It is used to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly by a Micro-controller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic). 12V 8-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 50-60mA Driver Current. Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- Dual trigger design, use a dedicated two-way driver IC.
- Strong resist interference, use diode continued current to protect it.
- The relay contact part adopts a double cloth line for large current, safe and reliability.
- The input and output are 5.08mm wiring terminals, wiring is more convenient, suitable for PLC control.
- Input terminals can be arbitrarily set high and low level, the control mode is more flexible.
- Equipped with fixing screw hole, easy to install.
- Each way module can be set high or low triggered by jumper.
- Supply voltage: DC12V
- Trigger mode: High and Low-Level Trigger
- Load voltage: DC 30V / AC 250V
- Load current: 10A
1 x 12V 8 Channels Relay Module High and Low Triggering Optocoupler Isolation Relay Module PLC Signal Amplifier Board