The 13.56MHz ER300D Plug and Play RFID Reader can read Mifare one s20, s50 and s70 RFID cards and tags. This reader acts as a USB HID keyboard device. When ER300D is connected, you do not need to install any driver or software because it will be recognized automatically by the system, so ER300D can easily support kinds of operating system such as Windows, Android, IOS and Linux.
ER300D can automatically detect RFID cards within 10 cm and display 10 digits serial number at the cursor position, then automatically return to end. So users can open a text document or spreadsheet for acquisition card serial number. That is to say, the serial number will automatically appear at the cursor position after someone use the cards. If the reader detects a cloned UID card, it will beep 2 sounds but will not output data.
The reader will read the UID of the card and translate it to decimal from hexadecimal. It can be taken in use of multiple Application as follows.
- Employee identification
- Time and attendance
- Form filter to existing software applications
- Library, Hoteling, meeting attendance, visitor attendance
- Secure printing
- Point of sale
- Membership applications.
- No Programming Required
- No Drivers Software need to Install
- Just Plug and Play
- Very low power required to operate
- Can Run even on mobile Phone Power
- Can detect UID cloned card
- Contactless USB smart card reader
- Act as an HID keyboard device
- Output 10 digits Card serial number, UID only
- No programming required
- Built-in transceiver antenna
13.56MHz ER300D Plug and Play RFID Reader
Be the first to review “13.56MHz ER300D Plug and Play RFID Reader”