Suitable for Arduino main board which include the Arduino Uno and Arduino Leonardo. The 1602 LCD Board Keypad Shield is sometimes called navigation shield because it comes with 6 momentary push buttons for menu navigation. Besides the push button, it also includes a 2×16 LCD.
This is a very popular LCD Keypad shield for Arduino and other variants. It includes a 2×16 LCD display and 6 momentary push buttons. Pins 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are used to interface with the LCD. The onboard LED indicates power on.
Note: You need to turn the on-board Potentiometer (blue color) to adjust screen contrast.
If you are willing to buy only 1602 LCD Display module then we have several displays with different Backlit and Text color options, click below to check them
LCD1602 Display Module
- The LCD Keypad shield is developed for Arduino compatible boards, to provide a user-friendly interface that allows users to go through the menu, make selections etc.
- It consists of a 1602 white character blue backlight LCD.
- The keypad consists of 6 keys select, up, right, down, left and reset.
- To save the digital IO pins, the keypad interface only uses one ADC channel.
- The key value is read out through a 5 stage voltage divider.
Package Includes :
1 x 1602 LCD Board Keypad Shield