Do you want to build your own QUICK CHARGE power bank from your spare 18650 battery cells? Then this 18650 5V 1A/2A Lithium Battery Digital Display Charging Module is for you. Just like a modern power bank, the module is equipped with Dual USB output to charge the gadgets at 2.1A and 1A. To charge the batteries, this module has two USB inputs one is C-type input, and the other is a MicroUSB input. Onboard, a brilliant blue-colored illuminating LED Display displays the real-time battery percentage in the 0–100% range, as well as the IN and OUT Signal. Furthermore, the board contains a connection for installing an LED to be used as a flashlight, which is generally found on a POWER BANK.
So, if you have any spare 18650 batteries cells in your scrap box, buy this module and create your own Power Bank, then share your DIY experience with us.
Caution: Pay attention to battery polarity while connecting it to the board, wrong polarity will burn the components
- Quick Charge Supported with 5V 2,4A output
- The motherboard comes with protection functions: Charging overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, overcurrent protection.
- Intelligent output device after charging full, automatically stop charging, to prevent mobile phones overcharge.
- Output voltage and current stability, will not harm user devices.
- Micro USB input: 5V 1A
- USB Output: 5V 2.1A / 5V 1A(Dual USB interface)
- Charging display: intelligent digital display
- Batteries Type: liquid lithium-ion batteries (18650) 3.7 lithium-ion battery only
- Product Size: 57mm x 28mm
- Screen size: 27mm x 17mm
1 x 18650 5V 1A/2A Lithium Battery Digital Display, Charging Module with Dual USB Output
Mahesh kumar (verified owner) –
I ordered two modules fisrt one worked fine but second one is not working
Mahesh kumar –