1S 12LiFePO4 1S 12A 3.6V BMS comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit protection.MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge, Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit, for 3.6 V LifePO4 batteries. This is a highly accurate voltage detection circuit and provides low standby current consumption.
This is a small size, suitable for many requirements of high integration, low cost of the occasion, to meet a wide range of performance requirements to ensure that the battery pack is absolutely safe and reliable.
- B+ is connected to the positive electrode of the battery
B- Connect the negative pole of the battery.
P+ is the positive input of the battery pack output
P- is the battery pack output and input negative
- Please pay attention to the conditions of input and output voltage and load current, so that the power consumption in the protection board does not exceed the allowable power consumption of the electrical parameters.
- The load current cannot be operated for a long time between the upper limit continuous working current and the overcurrent protection current.
- When the battery is connected, there is a possibility that it will not discharge. In this case, the charger can be restored to normal operation.
- Although the protection board has a built-in anti-static protection circuit, please do not touch the board by hand when the protection board is working, so as to avoid static damage to the protection board.
- Overcharge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over-current protection
1 x 1S 12A 3.6V BMS Battery Protection Board for LiFePo4 Cell