Nowadays Li-ion batteries are most popular to be used in many indoor and outdoor gadgets, these batteries are preferred due to their high charge storage capacity. such batteries are widely used in today’s portable devices. they are compact, more efficient, and have a high energy intensity compared to other types of batteries.
One drawback of such a battery is that we need to continually monitor their charging and discharging process if we do not do this, it badly affects battery life and also reduces the charge storing capacity. If we discharge such battery below a certain voltage range, then the battery cell has a high risk of damage and if we overcharge such battery then it may explode.
To overcome such issues, we can use battery protection and battery charging circuits such as this product. In this MOSFET are employed to do the monitoring task which protects our battery cells from overcharge, over-discharge, and from short circuits.
1. Before installing the protection board, the battery should be matched well (the voltage difference between each battery should not be 0.05V, the internal resistance difference is not more than 5mQ, the tolerance is less than 30mAh), the smaller the battery voltage difference, the better the protection board will work. .
2. The batteries are connected in parallel and then connected in series, and the welding is correct (18650 battery nickel spot welding, other batteries are soldered), do not screw, easy to burn the protection board IC.
3. If it is an old battery change board, please pay attention: Please confirm the battery is normal before buying?
4. When installing, use a multimeter to check whether the voltage of each string is the same? The performance failures with a difference of more than 1.0V are: running not far, starting and powering off, charging time is short, basically the battery core problem is more. The failure of the protection board is as follows: the battery cannot be charged, and the battery has a voltage and cannot be discharged.
- Easy to use
- Color: Green
- The internal resistance difference is not more than 5mQ
- BMS Li-ion Battery Protection Board
- The tolerance is less than 30mAh
- Single-cell consumption of battery (self-consumption): ≤3uA
- In this MOSFET are employed to do the monitoring task which protects our battery cells from overcharge
1 x 1S 3.7V 2A 1MOS BMS Li-ion 18650 Battery Protection Board
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.