This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 2.13inch, 212×104 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports the red, black, and white three-colour display.
There is no backlight so it can keep displaying last content for a long time even when the power is down. As these displays have no backlight panels and it doesn’t need a continuous power supply to display the (static data with periodic intervals) data on the screen, it has a great advantage of ultra-low power consumption. Also, it has a wide viewing angle, great viewing effect under sunlight, Basically power to the display is only required for refreshing. For connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.. SPI interface can be used.
- No backlight keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power is down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- Preserved solder pads for SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, high active|
1 x 2.13inch E-Ink Paper display HAT for Raspberry Pi
1 x Interfacing Cable
1 x Nut-Bolt and Spacer set
Note: No Raspberry Pi is included in Package