This 24V 2 Channel SSR Solid State Relay Module 250V 2A Output with Resistive Fuse is based on the Omron G3MB -202P SSR relay which can control up to 2A at 240VAC. This is a 2 Channel SSR relay module, each relay channel has 3 separate terminals, NO (Normal Open), COM (Common), NC (Normal Closed).
A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan in compared to the traditional mechanic relay.
When the input logic voltage is applied to the coil, the NC will disconnect from the COM breaking the conductivity between the two. At the same time, the NO will connect with the COM allowing conductivity between them. Depending on your wiring this will turn on or off the connected load.
Input parts :
- DC+: connect power positive
- DC-: connect power negative
- CH1: relay module signal trigger point (Effective low-level trigger)
- CH2: relay module signal trigger point (Effective low-level trigger)
- 2 channel 2 AMP Solid State Relay board
- Good for lighting, holiday displays, etc.
- Has been assembled, and the electrical test passed.
- Led indicator for each relay.
- Use it to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current.
- It can be controlled directly by a Microcontroller
- Part Number: G3MB-202P
- Working current(mA):12.5
- Trigger Current (mA):2
- Trigger Voltage (VDC):24
- Switching Voltage (VAC):[email protected]
- Max. Load:2A @250V AC
- Length (mm):50
- Width (mm):30
- Height (mm):24
- Weight (gm):19
1 x 2 Channel 24V Relay Module Solid State Low Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A with Resistive Fuse