This is 2 Channel 5V Solid State Relay Module. A solid-state relay (SSR) is just what it sounds like; an IC that acts like a mechanical relay. They allow you to control high-voltage AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. They accomplish this by using infrared light as the ‘contact,’ a solid-state relay is really just an IR LED and a photo Triac sealed up into a little box. Solid-state relays have several advantages over mechanical relays.
A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan compared to the traditional mechanic relay.
One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there are no moving contacts, solid-state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
Input Parts :
- DC+: connected to VCC (Supply power according to relay voltage)
- DC-: connected to GND
- IN1: CH1 Signal triggering the end of 1-channel relay module (active at the high level)
- IN2: CH2 Signal triggering the end of 2-channel relay module (active at the high level)
- 2-channel 2 AMP Solid State Relay board.
- Control 2 loads of up to 2 amps each at 240 V AC.
- Good for lighting, Holiday displays, etc.
- Has been assembled, and the electrical test passed.
- Led indicator for each relay.
- Use it to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current.
- It can be controlled directly by a Microcontroller
- Part Number: G3MB-202P
- Power supply:5VDC/160mA
- Trigger Voltage (VDC):5
- Switching Voltage (VAC):[email protected]
- Isolation: Phototriac
- Zero Cross: Yes
- Length (mm):57
- Width (mm):30
- Height (mm):24
- Weight (gm):18
1 x 2 Channel 5V Relay Module Solid State High Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A with Resistive Fuse
Be the first to review “2 Channel 5V Relay Module Solid State High Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A with Resistive Fuse”