This is 2 Channel 5V Solid State Relay Module. A solid-state relay (SSR) is just what it sounds like; an IC that acts like a mechanical relay. They allow you to control high-voltage AC loads from lower voltage DC control circuitry. They accomplish this by using infrared light as the ‘contact,’ a solid-state relay is really just an IR LED and a photo Triac sealed up into a little box. Solid-state relays have several advantages over mechanical relays.
A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanic relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan compared to the traditional mechanic relay.
One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there are no moving contacts, solid-state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
Input Parts :
- DC+: connected to VCC (Supply power according to relay voltage)
- DC-: connected to GND
- IN1: CH1 Signal triggering the end of 1-channel relay module (active at the high level)
- IN2: CH2 Signal triggering the end of 2-channel relay module (active at the high level)
- 2-channel 2 AMP Solid State Relay board.
- Control 2 loads of up to 2 amps each at 240 V AC.
- Good for lighting, Holiday displays, etc.
- Has been assembled, and the electrical test passed.
- Led indicator for each relay.
- Use it to control various appliances and other equipment with a large current.
- It can be controlled directly by a Microcontroller
1 x 2 Channel 5V Relay Module Solid State High Level SSR DC Control 250V 2A with Resistive Fuse