This 2 Port USB 3.0 Female to 20 Pin Motherboard Header Connection Cable can be used to provide more USB 3.0 ports on you’re PC without using additional ports. This cable converts a motherboard header into two individual Female USB 3.0 Headers which can be connected either at the front panel of the computer or at one of the expansion slots present at the back of the PC case.
- High-resolution web camera
- Video monitor
- Video display
- Digital cameras
- Digital Blu-ray video cameras and other modern electronic devices.
- High-quality dual USB 3.0 female panel mount cable to 19p / 20p mainboard cable.
- With super speed up to 4.8Gbps, 10 times than usb2.0( 480Mbps).
- Plug and play, support for keyboards, mice, printer, scanner, and other USB peripherals
- Compatible with USB 1.1, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- High quality shielded twisted pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electromagnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication
- Twisted pair construction minimizes crosstalk and data transfer errors
- Foil and braid shields prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
1 x 2 Port USB 3.0 Female to 20 Pin Motherboard Header Connection Cable – 50cm
2 x Mounting Screws