This is a 2 x 18650 Lithium Battery Shield for Arduino ESP32 ESP8266.
This module can be used to power Arduino and ESP8266 modules on the go. The module has three 5V 3A solder pads and three 3V 1A solder pads along with a full-size USB connector as OUTPUT and a micro USB, USB type C connectors to charge the 18650 cells. This module is best suitable for portable projects where you need more battery backup and need to power different sensors/actuators operating at different voltages.
How to ON and OFF this Module:
- Push Button Single Press to ON
- Push Button Once Press & Release and then Long Press to OFF
- High-Quality Construction
- Uses two 18650 cells
- Dual Outputs 5V 3A; 3V 1A
- USB Type C for charging the 18650 cells
1 x 2 x 18650 Lithium Battery Shield for Arduino, ESP32, ESP8266