The mmWave Human Static Presence Radar Sensor Module is a self-contained module near distance sensor based on Infineon mmWave FMCW industrial radar operating at 24GHz. The unit is built with the enhanced Doppler radar signal processing mechanism and standard algorithm which enables distinguishing between the occupied and unoccupied conditions and identifying human activities in a self-adaption environment. It is an ideal solution for high-accurate, self-regulation, privacy-protected, secure biotic radar systems in individual applications, such as smart homes, human behave detecting, danger alarm.
Compared to the traditional PIR sensor, the Human Static Presence Module has more sensitivity to human activities like standing, moving, and falling. And because the transmitting wave is millimetre-level, it will remain functioning even shelter block. Not like the PIR sensor short responding, the module keeps sensing people continuously which makes it quite useful during the living room, hotel, or even prison.
The module contains a standard self-learning algorithm, it can detect simultaneously, privacy-protectively, and it can manage different environments whether the location is a little noisy or extremely peaceful. Above that, it highly decreases the interference of non-living objects and the detect output is up to 95 % accuracy.
There is a two-array, high-performing antenna built on the module and it has fan-beam pattern beamwidth where the Horizontal is 90° and Vertical is 60° which makes its sensing area as high as 96m2. Additionally, it even can sense micromotion. The module is very adaptable to the environment and it can maintain proper functioning even if the environmental factors are different. The output power is very low which ensures it is harmless to the human body even in prolonged expos
For Connection and programming see this tutorial.
- Reliable tech: Infineon mmWave FMCW industrial radar
- Enabled theory: Apply Doppler radar technology with Near Distance Sensor(NDS) operating at 24GHz
- Standard algorithm: Distinguish occupied/unoccupied conditions and identify human activities in the self-adaption environment
- Perfect privacy protection: Provide surveillance capabilities without identification
- Flexible install location: Operate properly regardless of the shelter blocks
- Harmless working status: Output 10 dBm harmless energy power
- High accuracy: Decrease the interference of non-living objects and the output results achieve more than 95% accuracy
- High robustness: Maintain proper functioning in a complex environment containing different temperatures, humidity, noise, air currents, dust, light and so on.
- High performing antenna: Sense even micromotion in a fan-beam pattern where Horizontal90°/ Vertical60°
- Measurement distance:
- Motion perception maximum distance: up to 12 meters
- Micromotion perception maximum distance: up to 5 meters
- Body perception maximum distance: up to 3 meters
- Detecting time:
- Unoccupied to occupied status: within 0.5 seconds
- Manned to unmanned status: above 1 minute
- Customizable radar: Support secondary development including radar parameter, protocol, antenna, function
1 x Human Static Presence Module