24V DC Solenoid Water Air Valve Switch (Normally Closed) – 1/2″ controls the flow of fluid (liquid or air) and acts as a valve between high-pressure fluid! This liquid valve would make a great addition to your robotic gardening project. There are two ½” (Nominal NPT) outlets. Normally, the valve is closed. When a 24V DC supply is applied to the two terminals, the valve opens and water can push through.
The valve works with the solenoid coil which operates electronically with DC 12 volt supply. As it is a normally closed assembly, it opens the flow of fluids as soon as it is powered ON and stops/blocks the flow when the supply voltage removed.
Note: While Connecting the Valve in the Flow pipeline, you need to mind the Input and Output direction of the valve. It will work only if you connect it in the right direction. (Hint: Inside the value, at one side you will find the filter this is the input side of the value)
- Compact and convenient.
- Easily installed and serviced
- Precise and reliable.
- The installation direction can be arbitrary Angle
- Pressure-regulating valve (steady flow valve) function similar to the water flow switch
- Not only can it provide a steady flow, but it also prevents dry burning.
- Suitable for fluids like water, oil, air.
1 x 24V Solenoid Water Air Valve Switch (Normally Closed) – 1/2″