25A 2-4S Blheli_32 4 IN 1 Brushless ESC is mainly used for RC Drone FPV Racing. BLHeli is an ESC firmware, and BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation after BLHeli and BLHeli_S. The 32bit processor on BLHeli_32 ESC has faster clock speed than the 8bit processors in BLHeli_S ESC’s.
An electronic speed control or ESC is an electronic circuit that controls and regulates the speed of an electric motor. It may also provide reversing of the motor and dynamic braking.
- Firmware: BLHELI 32 ESC
- programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Processor: 32-bit ARM architecture
- Power supply: 2-4S (7.4-16.8V)
- Continuous current: 25A
- Burst current: 30A (5S)
- Support Dshot1200/600/300/150
- Support Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM signal control
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
1 x 25A Blheli_32 Brushless ESC
1 x 6P*1.0MM cable