This is 28 Pins PIC Start-up Kit – SK28A. The SK28A is new starter kit designed for 28-pin PIC which supports all 8-bit, 5V operated, 28-pin PDIP PIC. This board comes with the basic element for the user to begin project development.
- Industrial grade PCB.
- Every board is being tested before it is shipped out.
- Compact platform and breadboard-friendly
- Suitable for hobbyists and expert.
- Save development and soldering time.
- No extra components required for the PIC to function.
- All I/O pins nicely labeled to avoid misconnection by users.
- 1 x Programmable switch
- 1 x LED indicator
- Turn pin for crystal comes with 20MHz Crystal by default, the user may use crystal at various frequencies
- Mini USB socket on board may use PIC18F2550 for USB device development, example USB Bootloader.
- 2×8 Character Parallel LCD pad ready (optional).
- PICkit2/3 port for loading program or you can use UIC00B + UIC-A for program loading.
- Suitable for PIC16F876A, PIC16F886, PIC18F252, PIC18F2520, PIC18F2550 and more…
Package Includes :
1 x 28 Pins PIC Start-up Kit – SK28A
16F876A SK28A Sample Code Jun12
18F2550 SK28A Example Code Jun12
PIC18F2550 USB Bootloader Firmware
Microchip Application Libraries
PICDEM FSUSB Demo Board User’s Guide
Tutorial For SK28A