This 5V DC 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor is a small, inexpensive, and high-quality geared step motor. The 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor and ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver is a widely popular combination of the stepper motor and stepper driver, because of the stability and reliability of the system.
Thia 28BYJ-28 stepper motor is imported from one of our trusted suppliers and the supplier has guaranteed the quality of these compact stepper motors.
The motor has a reduction ratio of 64:1, so it offers a decent torque for its size at speeds of about 15 RPM. It is a unipolar stepper motor that has 5-wires.
As stated before the pack contains ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver which is a Mini Stepper Motor Driver. The main purpose of ULN2003 is to amplify the control signals from the Arduino, so as to drive the 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor.
- The system is recommended to run on Half-step mode(8 step control signal sequence) for excellent performance experience.
- ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver is not included in the package you have to buy it separately
- Brand new and high-quality product.
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicator which indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Compact size stepper motor perfect for small robotics applications.
Control 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor with ULN2003 Driver & Arduino
Package Includes :
1 x 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor
Be the first to review “28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor DC 5V”