SB412A is the latest digital sensor module that is based on AM412 digital sensor. It only contains a
Fresnel lens, PCB, and a few resistance.
Due to the high sensitivity of the PIR sensor device, it is not recommended to use the module
in the following or similar conditions.
A) in rapid environmental changes
B) in strong shock or vibration
C) in a place where there is obstructing material (eg. glass) through which IR cannot pass
within the detection area.
D) exposed to direct sunlight
E) exposed to direct wind from a heater or air condition
Note: For more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section
- Compact size: 18*10 mm
- Supply Voltage: DC3～12V
- Quiescent Current: ≤20uA
- Voltage Output: High level signal: 3V, Standby output is 0V or Open-Collector Output
- Delay time: 2.3S-80min(customized)
- Blockade time:2.3S
- Trigger mode: Repeatable triggered
- Operation Temperature: -20℃～+55℃
- Infrared sensor: dual element, low noise, high sensitivity
- Detecting length: 3～5m
- Detecting Angle:≥100°
1 x 2s- 80 Minutes Delay Time PIR Sensor Module SB412A Based On PIR Sensor AM412