The 3.2 inch TFT LCD Screen Module is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. Add the touch display without wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up a library – you’ll have it running in under 10 minutes! Works best with any classic Arduino ATMEGA328 Board
So spice up your Arduino UNO project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with a built-in microSD card connection. This 3.2 inch LCD TFT display is big (3.2″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlights) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)!
The Display comes with 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- 3.2″ diagonal LCD TFT display, with bright 4 white-LED backlights, default state: on
- It can control the backlight to connect the transistor to a digital pin
- 240×320 Pixels, with colorful and 18-bit, 262,000 different kinds of shade
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
- 8-bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
1 x 3.2 inch TFT LCD Screen Module
1 x Stylus