This 3.3V VCC Adapter Board for NRF24L01 Wireless Transceiver Module enables you to use NRF24l01 type transceivers on 5V systems like Arduino.
It regulates the 3.3V input to 1.9~3.6V DC and incorporates bypass capacitors for reliable operation. The NRF24L01 utilizes Enhanced ShockBurst (ESB) protocol to support two-way data packet communication with packet buffering, packet acknowledgement and automatic re-transmission of lost packets.
- It can be used with NRF24L01 wireless module
- Add core nRF24L01+ Breakout Adapter with onboard 3.3V Regulator
- Onboard 3.3V voltage regulator accepts your Arduino +5V supply and provides 3.3V for the attached nRF24L01+ module
- Allows for easy connection to nRF24L01+ modules
- Small power on SMD LED indicator
- On-Board Voltage Regulator:
- Voltage Regulator Input Voltage (connected to VCC): 4.8V to 12V
- Voltage Regulator Input Voltage Max: 15V (we recommend staying below 12V)
1 x 3.3V Adapter Board for 24L01 Wireless Module
Rahul Patil (verified owner) –
Its a very high quality adaptor board by Robu. 5 Star for it. However because my NRF Modules didn’t work, I returned it along with these modules. Will plan to buy again after planning more.
Rahul Patil –
anuj351996anand (verified owner) –
Perfect packaging and product and delivery. Works perfectly and I get a range of about 400 meters @250 kbps.
Vijay (verified owner) –
Excellent. Packing and dispatching is too good. Very easy to use.
goldenrock.best (verified owner) –
I bought four of these and have used two so far. Really great product which helps with NRF24. I can get a range of 300 meters on 250 KB transmission rate when I use these base modules and the transmitters. The capacitors on the module stabilize the current drawn by the NRF2401L when used on max power. Price and delivery were great – thanks to Robu. Robu please keep up low pricing policies and beat the China-based online stores.