It is a set of 3/4 Raspberry Pi heatsinks suitable for applications on Raspberry Pi 3/4 Model A/A+/B/B+. The bigger one is to be used on the Broadcom microprocessor itself while the other is for the Ethernet Controller IC. The 3rd one acts as a spare. These high-quality aluminum Raspberry pi heatsinks also have a self-adhesive paste helping you to install the heatsinks with ease just peel the backing and put it on the top of IC and it’s done. It helps in thermal transfer thus reducing the risk of hardware failure even while the Pi is being overclocked. So that you don’t have to worry about burning up your board while overclocking to perform complex tasks under high power usage.
- Reduces the risk of hardware failure due to overheating
- Low profile, will fit into most cases.
- Simple, Passive cooling. No need for noisy fans.
- Perfectly sized for the RPi’s CPU
Specifications and features:
- Light weight aluminum heat sinks with adhesive backing strip to stick firm.
- A set of 3 heat sinks.
- Exclusively made for Raspberry Pi.
- Thermal transfer self-adhesive.
- Reduce the risk of damage due to overclocking.
- The thermal resistance of 27°C/W
- Dimensions(LxWxH) mm:
- 14 x 14 x 6
- 9 x 9 x 5
- 9 x 9 x 5
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Silver
- Weight: 3g for a set of 3 Heat Sink.
1 × 3 in 1 Aluminum Heat Sink Set for Raspberry Pi 3/4
Be the first to review “3 in 1 Aluminum Heat Sink Set for Raspberry Pi 3/4”