Simonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller is specifically made for quadcopters and multi-rotors and provides faster and better motor speed control giving better flight performance compared to other available ESCs. Simonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller can drive motors which consume up to 30A current.
It works on 2S-3S LiPo batteries. It has an onboard BEC which provides regulated 5V(2A max draw) to power the flight controller and other onboard modules. It can be used to control our brushless motors with a 2S-3S LiPo(make sure motor doesn’t draw more than 30A). This particular ESC is recommended with A2212 brushless motor (1000kv, 1400kv,2200kv).
For your Convenience Same ESC without Connectors is also available Click Here to browse it.
Simonk 30A BLDC ESC has three Blue wires coming out from the one end which are to be connected to the BLDC motor. On the other end, it has red and black wires which are to be connected to the battery. It also has a 3 pin servo connector which is used for receiving the throttle command and for giving out regulated 5V, 3Amp supply for the remote receiver and the servo motors.
Warning: In case the BLDC ESC is connected directly to the remote control receiver, never ever switch off the remote control before switching off power to the BLDC ESC. Depending on the model of the remote control, it may result in full throttle applied to the motor and it will rotate at full speed.
- High-quality MOSFETs for BLDC motor drive
- High-performance microcontroller for best compatibility with all types of motors at greater efficiency
- Fully programmable with any standard RC remote control
- Heat sink with high-performance heat transmission membrane for better thermal management
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
- Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with any remote control available
in the market.
1 x Simonk 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller