If micro FPV drone racing is your thing, then you need to have the edge over the competition and this 32-bit Pico-sized flight controller might be just what you need to give you just that. With a voltage range compatible with 1 or 2 cell LiPo batteries this controller leaves the choice of performance level up to you; use a single cell battery for gentle performance or a 2 cell pack for setting blistering track times!
The Naze32 BRUSH is based on the well-respected Naze32 flight control and has been developed for use with brushed micromotors. It will support most hollow cup motors, including 1020 coreless motors.
With DSM, DSM2, and DSMX protocols supported via SBUS or PPM, the Edge is about as flexible to use as it gets.
- Naze32 based 32bit brushed flight controller
- 1 or 2 cell LiPo 2S (8.4V) power supply, 2S power can bring flying experience more violence.
- Quad and Hex support
- Large current NMOS transistors enable the board to sustain up to 10A operating current per channel. Each channel is equipped with a freewheeling diode.
- Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM/DSM2/DSMX receiver input signal.
- Battery voltage warning buzzer
- Supports most hollow cup motors, including 1020 coreless motors.
- Compatible with Cleanflight and Baseflight
1 x Acro Naze32 Brush flight control board
1 x Molex style battery connector
1 x Self-adhesive mounting pad