A trimmer potentiometer, also known as a trim pot, is a type of variable resistor or adjustable potentiometer that can adjust, tune, and calibrate circuits. These trimmer resistors are often used to initially calibrate equipment after manufacturing.
- Audio control: Both linear, and rotary potentiometers, are used to control audio equipment for changing the loudness and other audio-related signals.
- Television: They are used to control the picture brightness, colour response and contrast.
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.
- Variable resistor or adjustable potentiometer
- Adjust, tune, and calibrate circuits
- Easy to use
- Low power consumption
- Model: 3296W-1-500LF
- Product type: Trimpot Potentiometer
- Temperature: -50 tto 40 Degree Celsius
- Rated Power: 0.5W
- Tolerance: +/- 10%
- Max Voltage: 300V
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500
1 x 3296W-1-500LF-Trimpot Potentiometer