CNC shield V4 needs to work with the Nano board. It can be used as a driver’s expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers. It has in total 3 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules (not included) for driving 3 channels of stepper motors.
Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 6 IO ports are sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors. This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project.
To buy Arduino and Stepper Motor Driver click below on respective names,
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- 3 axis stepper motor driver.
- Compatible with a micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as endstop.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or another I2C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible.
- Worked with Arduino nano.
Package Includes :
1 x 3D Printer CNC Shield V4 Expansion Board.
Be the first to review “3D Printer CNC Shield V4 Expansion Board For Arduino”