CNC shield V4 needs to work with the Nano board. It can be used as a driver’s expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers. It has in total 3 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules (not included) for driving 3 channels of stepper motors.
Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 6 IO ports are sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors. This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project.
To buy Arduino and Stepper Motor Driver click below on respective names,
- 3 axis stepper motor driver.
- Compatible with a micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as endstop.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or another I2C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible.
- Worked with Arduino nano.
Package Includes :
1 x 3D Printer CNC Shield V4 Expansion Board.