This is 3S 12V 25A 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board 11.1V 12.6V High Current With Balanced Circuit Over Charge Over-Discharge Over Current And Short Circuit Protection Function. Board charging and discharging are the same port, the board includes the balanced circuit.
When the charge balance, the board will be a bit warm, even after disconnecting the charger, some are still in the balance, will continue to warm for a while until below the equilibrium break threshold.
The protection board cannot be used for iron lithium polymer battery (for other batteries, no matter what material, as long as the overvoltage and put voltage can be used for cutting), electric finish machinery, electric bicycle batteries, car, and motorcycle starter battery protection.
Applicable to the following products (within rated power):
Electric drill, 775 motors (6A-10A), small power inverter, small power vacuum massager battery, LED lamp, 12V standby power electronic products, 12V120W car washing pump, battery, solar street lamp monitoring standby power supply, and other products.
Rated current can’t over 25A, it can’t exceed 50A per 0.5 seconds.
- Overcharge voltage range: 4.25-4.35v + 0.05v.
- Overdischarge voltage range: 2.3-2.7v + 0.05v.
- Operating current: 0 – 25A.
- Operating temperature: -40 – +50℃.
- Instantaneous current: 35 – 40A.
- Storage condition: -40 – +80℃.
- Quiescent current: less than 30uA.
- Balance current: about 40 – 50mA.
- Effective life: more than 30000 hours.
- Internal resistance: less than 100m ohm.
- Short-circuit protection: protection, delayed self recovery.
1 x 3S 12V 18650 lithium battery protection board.
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.