- DC motor governor input is DC, can not directly connect to the AC (for example home 220V AC), otherwise, it will burn!
- DC power supply positive and negative terminals do not reverse, otherwise, the governor may be damaged.
- The motor can be positive or negative when the direction of operation and expectations do not match, you can adjust the line order to change the direction.
- Adjust the potentiometer knob to change the governor output duty cycle, the motor speed changes.
- Mini DC 4.5-35V 5A PWM Motor Speed Controller.
- Wide voltage DC motor speed controller.
- Operating voltage: DC4.5V-35V
- Output current: 0-5A
- Output power: 90W (max)
- PWM duty cycle: 1% -100%.
1 x 3V 6V 12V 24V 35V PWM DC Motor Speed Regulator