4.2-inch e-Ink Paper Display Module with SPI Interface is an E-Ink display module, 2.9inch, 296×128 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports partial refresh. Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, great effect under sunlight, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
There is no backlight so it can keep displaying last content for a long time even when the power is down. As these displays have no backlight panels and it doesn’t need a continuous power supply to display the (static data with periodic intervals) data on the screen, it has a great advantage of ultra-low power consumption. Also, it has a wide viewing angle, great viewing effect under sunlight, Basically power to the display is only required for refreshing. For connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.. SPI interface can be used.
- No backlight keeps displaying last content for a long time even when a power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, high active|
1 x 4.2-inch e-Ink Paper Display Module with SPI Interface
1 x Interfacing Cable