4 Series 30A 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board 14.8V 16V with Cable, a Balance Board for Drill Motor Lipo Cell Module comes with recovery function-AUTO Recovery and Integrated 10 low load resistance MOS tube.
It provides continuous discharge of 30A, Balanced current, for electric drill/sprayer/LED lights/low power inverter. (if the cooling environment is not good, please reduce the load current use)
The Scope of Nominal voltage of 3.6V, 3.7V lithium battery (including 18650,26650, a polymer lithium battery) where Charging voltage can be range between 16.8V to 18.1V The board operates smoothly with Continuous charge current of (upper limit): 20A. The balanced version is suitable for starting current below 80A, power 135W below the drill (with balance)
The Board comes in a size of approx. 46 x 60 x 3.4 mm which can be easily installed in a compact size or on battery bundle itself.
- The Successful start of the drill requires three 15C-20C power battery, or six 10C-15C power battery (ordinary 18650 cannot start the drill!!)
- Strictly according to map wiring 0V, 4.2V, 8.4V, 12.6V, 16.8V, do not deliberately short circuit.
- When the load of the brush motor is used, try to connect a non-polar capacitor (withstand voltage above25V, capacity 10uF-100uF) to the motor’s positive and negative terminals to prevent the reverse spike from the motor. Break the MOS tube.
- 4 groups of batteries in series, please ensure that the voltage of each group of batteries, if not the same, please fill each battery separately and then use in series. The Discharge test, the voltage drop faster battery that group is a poor battery.
- Overcharge protection,
- Over-discharge protection function, short circuit protection function,
- Overcurrent protection function, band balance.
1 x 4 Series 30A 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board
1 x Battery Connecting Cable