433 MHz RF receiver module is the most common and cheapest RF receiver for commercial use. This module helps to receiver the 433MHz frequency commonly but it also has a node on it that is changeable by users for different frequencies. The variable node can adjust the frequency from 315MHz to 433MHz.
The module can receive the data but it is unable to decode and view the data from the receiver without using any third device. Most of the time smart boards and microcontrollers interface with the receiver. The output of the module comes in an encoded form that is decodable through programming and encoders. On the other hand, it works well with the 433 MHz RF transmitter module.
- Home automation
- Transmit Serial data for a short distance
- Car security system
- Wireless logging
- Short distance communication
- The Transmitter offers one-way communication through 433.92MHz frequency at a 1Kb data rate
- It operates at 3-12V which is the power operating volts of most of the microcontrollers and boards.
- The module uses the ASK modulation method to transmits the data.
- It is one of the low-cost power effective modules for both commercial and developers.
- 433MHz Transmitter is one of the oldest RF transmitters and it has a lot of applications and examples on the internet which helps to achieve interfacing with almost every application.
1 x 433MHz RF Receiver Module Kl-Cw11