Based on A7672S LTE module, supporting GSM, LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD communications at LTE-CAT1 speed, GNSS (GPS) and BLE5.0. 4G LTE, GNSS, BLE5.0 Arduino Shield with A7672S is a multi-Band 4G/3G/2G communication and GNSS positioning module, LTE-CAT1 speed option. This product is designed to be directly compatible with Arduino UNO to enable 4G LTE data connectivity for applications such as Internet of Things (IoT), Tracking, using USB or UART interfaces.
The USB interface enables the 4G LTE, GNSS, BLE5.0 Arduino Shield with A7672S Board to be connected to Windows/Linux/Android PCs or Industrial PCs as a standalone unit without Arduino if needed. UART interface enables easy interface of the shield PCB with any other Microcontroller platform other than Arduino as well.
- USB data interface to connect with Windows/Linux/Android PCs, or embedded host. UART interface with Arduino.
- BLE5.0 support with onboard PCB antenna.
- Worldwide 4G/3G/2G communication coverage. Supports VoLTE.
- GNSS supporting GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, LBS positioning.
- Supports mail, TCP/ IP/ IPV4/ V6 Multi-PDP, MT PDP, and FTP/ FTPS/ HTTP /HTTPS /MQTT/ DNS.
- Firmware update via USB/FOTA.
- Can be powered through USB +5V ± 5%
- Four-layer PCB for good RF performance, long range, lower power
- Printed PCB antenna for BLE and optional connector for external antenna. On board GPS Patch antenna.
- Optional sensors for 6-axis sensing (Accelerometer + Gyro meter), barometer, and Secure element IC for secured connectivity not populated
- Impedance matching enables choice of external antennas for BLE and LTE
1 x (4G LTE Shield With GNSS and BLE5.0)