As mentioned in the name, these are the type of Brushless Out-runner Motor which built specially for feeding the torque requirements of your Multirotor.
This 5010 750KV High Torque Brushless Motor is designed and fabricated in such way that they will provide the wide range of torque while being able to withstand temperature up to 140° C (356 F).
The 5010 750KV High Torque Brushless Motor comes with self-cooling technology, it features a machine fabricated aluminum front housing with four fan-style cooling holes that pump air through the motor while it runs which keep motor cool while in long runs.
They run using the specially designed NdFeB magnets which are rated at high temperature for trouble-free operation. High-quality ball bearings with shield and permanent lubrication support the motor shaft giving you the stable operating characteristics for an awesome flight experience.
They are equipped with high-temperature wires in windings of the motor to minimize the burning of the motor. Also, they have high-temperature adhesives which are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting and getting pinched or shorting out.
If you same motor with lower KV rating and higher torque than this motor click below,
- Equipped with four fan-style cooling holes that pump air through the motor while it runs.
- Rear threaded mounting holes with both 16 mm and 19mm hole spacing fits a variety of applications.
- NdFeB magnets with the high-temperature rating for trouble-free operation.
- 140° C high temperature rated wire is used for winding the motors.
- Plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding short out.
- Lubricated ball bearings are used to support the motor.
- High-temperature adhesives are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, getting pinched or shorting out.
Package Includes :
1 x 5010 750KV High Torque Brushless Motor.
3 x Male Female Golden Connector Pairs with Heat Shrink Tube.
1 x Propeller Mount with Accessories.