A 5V 0.2A 3007 Cooling Fan for 3D Printer is a small but powerful fan. The cooling fan finds its use as an exhaust fan on the Raspberry pi case as well as 3D printers. It maintains the temperature of the extruder, which results in smooth printing.
The cooling fan operates on 0.2A 5V DC power supply which can be easily powered from RPI board. It has a 2 pin JST connector to easily connect to the printer controller system, and provide hassle-free operation. The fan is made of plastic and is light-weight. It is noiseless as well.
- Images shown may differ from actual product in terms of the brand name.
- If you are buying this fan for Raspberry Pi Black case then you may require different (10 mm screws) which is not included in the package.
- Perfectly fit on the extruder
- Noiseless Performance
- Very low Current consumption
- Easy to install and connect.
1 x 5V 0.2A 3007 Cooling Fan for 3D Printer.