It is a 5V 6 Channel Low-Level Relay Module with Light Coupling. The relay normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A. With optocoupler isolation, strong drive capability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA, module working voltage: DC 5V. Each channel of the module can be triggered by a jumper to set a high level or a low level. Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is disconnected, the relay will not move. With status indicator: power (green), 6-channel relay status indicator (red). All module size interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal block, which is convenient and practical.
- 6-way relay output module contact capacity is 10A 250V.
- input IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6 signal, a low level is effective.
- Using single-chip design, reliable performance, strong anti-interference, no false triggering, superior performance.
- The trigger terminal has optocoupler isolation, the independent external power supply can trigger completely isolated.
- Each relay has an activity indicator light. With 4 fixed bolt holes, easy installation.
- Support all SCM control. It is applicable to the industrial sector, PLC control and home intelligent control.
1 x 5V 6 Channel Low-Level Relay Module with Light Coupling.