This 8 channel 5V relay control board module with optocoupler modules is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches it has a single relay a genuine.
The inputs of the 8 Channel 5V Relay Module are isolated to protect any delicate control circuitry.
The power supply and relay instructions, lit, a disconnect are off. The input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting. It can be used as a single chip module for appliance control and work with both DC or AC signals where you can control the 220V AC load.
This module comes with a Guide rail situated on the backside of it so we can adjust the module to a superior location.
Note: On the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered away;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as a signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered is a way 8-channel relay module connection.
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
1 x 5V 8 Channels Relay Module High and Low Triggering Optocoupler Isolation Relay Module PLC Signal Amplifier Board