6*8mm 4.7µH DIP Power Inductor is a small choke coil power inductor. It has a wire wound on the core(magnetic or air), with leads attached to it for through-hole mounting. The power inductor also known as a choke coil, choke or differential mode inductors, is used to limit the alternating current through the coil.
It has a high Q factor, high self-resonance frequency, small magnetic flux leakage. Also, the power inductor has good magnetic shielding and is RoHS free.
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- Inductor for general purpose use.
- Small size.
- High Q factor.
- High self-resonance frequency.
- Small magnetic flux leakage.
- Magnetically shielded.
- RoHS free.
1 x 6*8mm 4.7µH DIP Power Inductor (5pcs).